Leticia Fernández de Mesa, CEO and Founder of UNA Vodka, a spirits company bringing back the beauty of enjoying one sip at a time while enticing all your senses joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Beverage Industry Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Leticia Fernández de Mesa discuss the following:
- Can you share some background on UNA Vodka and the connection between art and spirits?
- What made you pivot from the contemporary art world to the spirits industry? What learnings have you transferred from your art career over to UNA Vodka?
- What do you wish you knew as you started the journey of UNA that you know now?
- What has been your biggest challenge since you conceptualized UNA Vodka and how did you overcome it?
- What does the future look like for UNA Vodka in this competitive craft spirits industry?